A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Even more excitement

After having a second interview arranged for Wednesday, plus receiving the first bite of the week, I needed to calm down.

I went into town, a place guaranteed to kill any excitement. After printing off my c.v.s for the interviews on Wednesday, I went into a hardware store.

There I received, one again in breach of apparent regulations, a phone call from an agency.

It was the other agency to whom I applied yesterday. This was for another relocation project. We had a good chat and the agent said he'd know more about the job later on in the week.

Great. Second bite of the week.

Today I also applied for two jobs.

No comments: