A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Wind down

After lunch I didn't do a second trawl for jobs. Well, it's the weekend and recruiters will have forgotten my application by Monday.

I did, however, phone some agencies I emailed yesterday. On the second attempt I got through to one who was interested. He finished by saying he'd email a fuller job description and call me back in just a few hours.

What do you think happened?

That's right. Nothing yet. Anyway, it's another bite. I'll call him on Monday.

Today I applied for five jobs and received two bites.

No comments: