A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Normal Tuesday

In that I could only apply for one job. This low number seems to be characteristic of the early parts of the weeks.

I won't be able to apply for jobs this afternoon as I'm off to have my haircut ("short please").

And I won't be able to apply for jobs tomorrow as I'll be seeing three recruiters ("job please").

Doesn't matter too much as, with the application today, I've acheived five applications for jobs this week already. So, my psychological quota has been reached.

No comments: