A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Environment

It's been like summer today. Really T-shirt weather (I actually went outside). Nice.

This global warming is great. Not only does it mean that some English wines are drinkable (apparently) but there'll soon be less icebergs for ships to crash into. And, as anyone who watched TV adverts in the 80s knows, icebergs are somehow associated with AIDS.

So, their demise is doubly welcomed.

Not only has it been a warm day, it's also been a productive day. I applied for three jobs. For a Monday this is very good. No bites, but a good start to the week.

I also managed to look at my Windows XP MCP book and some of it went in. Wow.

No comments: