A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Deja vu

This morning I saw an advert for a job which had originally been advertised back in July.

Checking my database (yes, I'm that anal) I find that although I applied the job was almost immediately put on hold.

I'm always suspicious about this sort of thing.

Anyway. I applied again. Then I phoned the agent. This time she told me about the client and what they wanted. It seemed a good match and is definitely a bite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Conservative bloggers
BELTWAY BLOGROLL Who Matters More, RedState Or James Dobson? The directors at the conservative RedState blog waited less than a day after President Bush picked Harriet Miers for the Supreme Court to proclaim ...
Hiii,
you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! Keep up the good work!

I have a ##money## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##money## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-) It will leave you in disbefief!

Peace be with you!