A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Another call slips through

It's happened again.

I go to the bathroom briefly - it's the only time I'm away from my mobile - and return to find that the phone has rung and I have an answer message.

It was an agency who'd received my c.v. for some job or other back in August. Wanted to see if I was still available for project management work. Are bears Catholic?

I phone him back and we have a good chat. He has two roles but on inspection only one was suitable. Looks like he's going to put my name forward and that's a definite bite. Better, I didn't even apply for the job.

No comments: