A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Where is it?

Yesterday an agency called me within a minute of me emailing them.

They were going to send me some details by email but by this morning I hadn't received anything.

I tried, I really tried, to wait until the afternoon. But I couldn't. I phoned them. The agent said they had actually sent the email this morning, an hour before my call.

Well, maybe, just maybe, it was taking a slow route.

By this afternoon I hadn't received anything and called her again. This time I gave her my Yahoo email address.

Still haven't received anything.

I've checked my email accounts and they do receive emails, including ones with attachments. (In my last company one of our clients had problems receiving our emails - but only those with attachments. It took a while to work this out).

No comments: