A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Impressed

Gosh, that was good.

Last night I posted an entry which mentioned an issue with Browster on Firefox.

By this morning two people from the company had posted comments, Elisa and Scott (Scott is the CEO). Thank you Elisa and Scott.

Now remember, I hadn't contacted them, merely made a mention on my blog. Coming from a service management background I'm very impressed.

I hope they get a Firefox version soon with the same functionality as their IE version. Then Firefox and Browster would compliment each other very well.

No comments: