A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Focus

I am, of course, keen on gadgets (and really expensive cameras).

Yesterday I went to Focus, a UK DIY-type store (which isn't doing too well at the moment, apparently) and brought ...

... an office chair.

Well, a pseudo-office chair. I know office chairs. Not only have I sat on them I've even been involved in the purchasing of them. They're not as cheap as the ones in Focus. But then again, I did have to assemble it myself.

Anyway, it's much more comfortable than the chair I was using before. If I'm stuck here for a while longer it may save my back.

Despite the improved comfort of my workspace today I couldn't find any jobs on the web.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog! I'm definitely going to bookmark. I found a site tattoo and piercing with a great article I think you'll like.