A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The London trip

This was yesterday and there isn't too much to write about.

I went to London, had the interview at the agency, they said they'd recommend me to their client, I met up with a friend and had a couple of beers (ah, beer), then I returned home.

Well, maybe a bit more ...

The agency suggested I put in a few more specifics about my relocation management experience in my c.v. They said I could even go to four pages if I wanted to.

So, this morning I made the changes but you'll be relieved to hear that I kept it to three pages. As if.

Something else ...

The City business library: before the interview I visited it to find out some more about the client company. I've visited it several times and have used their business databases quite a bit. However, in recent times, including yesterday, I haven't been able to find any financial information about the companies.

No comments: