A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Cold

I'm getting worried about the weather pixie I've installed on the right.

Although it's around 13-14C outside she's still wearing a mid-riff revealing top.

I'm seriously worried she'll get a kidney infection. Hate that to happen. I've only just installed her.

When I worked in Somerset there were a lot of women wearing these types of tops. But what they lacked in gym-dedication they made up in pie and cake worship. The result wasn't very pleasant.

I've also heard - though am not sure how true this is - that girls are now getting a ring of fat in the exposed area as the result of a biofeedback mechanism (i.e. the cold area builds up fat deposits to insultate it).

My experience of girls is that they really do not like being cold. But then again when I was recently living in London I saw lots of girls wearing these tops even in cold evenings. Strange.

No comments: