A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Friday, January 27, 2006

More intelligence

You know, I haven’t been sitting on my arse all day doing an intelligence test.

Oh no.

I’ve also been doing the second part of the intelligence test – quite a bit harder.

If you’ve been reading these posts then you’ve clearly got nothing better to do so you may as well do this one as well.

1 comment:

The Job Hunter With No Name said...

Here's the answers I was able to deduce:

1. 5 TO 7 CONTINENTS OF THE WORLD

2. 1 OLYMPIC GAMES EVERY 4 YEARS

5. 6 SIDES OF A CUBE

7. 1.6 KILOMETERS IN A MILE

8. 4 WHEELS OF A CAR

9. 8 LEGS ON A SPIDER

10. 191 UNITED NATIONS MEMBER STATES

11. 2 DAYS IN A WEEKEND

12. 168 HOURS IN A WEEK

13. 101 DALMATIANS

14. 7 DEADLY SINS

15. 9 PLANETS IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM

16. 17 IS A PRIME NUMBER

17. 9 MONTHS OF PREGNANCY

22. 4 HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE

That's 15 out of 24.