A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Another day not in Munich

Limited news.

An email from the agency: the recruiting manager still wants me, as soon as possible, preferably next Monday, but my contract is still with the purchasing department.

Oh well, I knew it would drag.

We actually haven’t confirmed things like rate – which could end up causing loads of disappointment. The agent does, however, have my ballpark figure.

I’m hanging in there.

But I’m not going to spend lots of money on things until the contract is signed.

No comments: