A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Done it

There was a bit of procrastination (well I'm a type B person, although a type B person who writes a blog) but I finally renewed my LinkedIn subscription.

I went for the full year renewal because I get two months free. So it only cost $150.

"Only" not being the word when you don't have an income.

As well as the free months I also get a free polo shirt. With a LinkedIn logo.

Er.

Not sure why they included it - if anything it put me off renewing for the full year.

Anyway I'm sure I'll be using LinkedIn for a long time.

No comments: