A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Funny sort of day (2)

On Tuesday I applied for a PM job with an internet company.

The agent for the client only gave an 0870 telephone number. I refuse to call these as they cost more and are used as an additional revenue source by the company.

Anyway, this afternoon I received an email from the agent. He wondered if I was interested in a PM job with an internet company. The description was exactly the same as in the advert.

So, I sent exactly the same email application back to him with exactly the same c.v.

He hasn’t called.

No comments: