A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Second phone call

A little while after the last call another agency called.

He was phoning about a contract job in East Anglia (another region of the UK where the police can't benefit from DNA testing).

The client and job description was similar to another couple of jobs for which I've been recently considered. But the client, a rather large company, has a lot of similar initiatives going so the recruiter will check, but it's unlikely there'll be a clash.

Rather annoyingly I forgot to ask for his details (and a job reference number). Fortunately, however, a bit later I found what looks like an advert posted by him for this job and garnered the details from there.

No comments: