A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It's the waiting I can't stand

I’m not exactly sitting waiting for the phone to ring.

Well, I am, but I’m also doing other stuff – mainly clearing out rubbish and slight organising of things.

I’ve been told I should hear about the Munich job today (I’ve already been told I’ve got it, but it should clear the purchasing department today).

I know these things drag out but I have to bear in mind that flight costs will start to increase. And I have to buy some things before leaving as well (like a suitcase).

So, despite best intentions, I’m extra keen to get it done and dusted.

Till then, I sit and wait

No comments: