A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Intelligence test

I haven’t just been sitting around the last two days waiting for the phone to ring to tell me if I’ve absolutely got the job in Munich.

Oh no.

I’ve been doing this intelligence test.

It’s one of those tests which soon gets you and you can’t leave it alone. So it’s just as well I’ve stopped job hunting (for the rest of this week at least).

If you’ve got nothing to do then have a go yourselves. And feel free to add the answers to the comments.

2 comments:

The Job Hunter With No Name said...

It's not just my Mum who thinks I'm clever.

Here are my answers:

2. 7 DAYS OF THE WEEK

3. 7 WONDERS OF THE WORLD

4. 12 SIGNS OF THE ZODIAC

5. 66 BOOKS OF THE BIBLE

7. 13 STRIPES OF THE UNITED STATES FLAG

8. 18 HOLES ON A GOLF COURSE

9. 39 BOOKS OF THE OLD TESTAMENT

11. 90 DEGREES IN A RIGHT ANGLE

13 32 IS THE TEMPERATURE IN DEGREES FAHRENHEIT AT WHICH WATER FREEZES

14. 15 PLAYERS IN A RUGBY TEAM

15. 3 WHEELS ON A TRICYCLE

16. 100 CENTS IN A DOLLAR

17. 11 PLAYERS IN A FOOTBALL (SOCCER) TEAM

18. 12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

19. 13 IS UNLUCKY FOR SOME

20. 8 TENTACLES ON AN OCTOPUS

21. 29 DAYS IN FEBRUARY IN A LEAP YEAR

22. 27 BOOKS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT

23. 365 DAYS IN A YEAR

25. 52 WEEKS IN A YEAR

26. 9 LIVES OF A CAT

27. 60 MINUTES IN AN HOUR

32. 1000 YEARS IN A MILLENNIUM

33. MEN ON A DEAD MAN'S CHEST

That gives me 24 out of 33.

I think 6 is "52 CARDS IN A PACK (WITHOUT JOKER) but it get accepted.

The Job Hunter With No Name said...

Sorry, my answer to 6 doesn't get accepted.