A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Handy

The company I emailed yesterday, on-spec, were acting shy today.

I tried a few times this morning but couldn't get through. Even to their main number (which was given as a sales number)!

Eventually, I got through and found that the person mentioned on their web site for job enquiries had left.

I was given another name and their direct email address.

That was handy as I could correct the error I made yesterday and resend the email.

I then tried to call, on the new number given, her but couldn't get through.

No comments: