A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Fourth call

Four calls in one day? It's true I tell you.

The fourth call was actually in response to a call I made a few minutes before.

In early December I applied for a job and then phoned the agency. The agent said that actually the job was sort of on hold. He'd call me back if it came back on line.

Being the diligent job hunter I saw the advert reposted on one of the job web sites this morning.

I called him but he needed to remind himself of my details so said he'd call back in a few minutes.

Yeah right.

But he did.

Despite a slight reservation about the size of my experience he's putting my name forward to his client.

No comments: