A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

More Munich

The agent who called me yesterday, just to say he hadn’t heard from his client about the Munich job (the one I interviewed for on Monday) called me today.

He’d spoken to the recruiting manager. This manager confirmed that I had interviewed and come across very well but didn’t have the experience needed in such large and complex projects. And after all, I hadn’t actually applied for that job.

Anyway, although he hasn’t reached a decision, there is another role emerging for which I may be more suitable. Probably, hear about it tomorrow.

No comments: