A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Deja phoned

I received one phone call today.

It was an agency who wondered if I was interested in a PM contract role.

As he went through the details I started to recall - and could check against my jobs database - his name and agency.

Indeed, he'd phoned on Thursday. He'd clear forgotten about this. Although the job details he gave were similar to the ones given last week it was actually for another company.

That's a bite.

So, although I didn't see any jobs to which I could apply, nevertheless today amassed two applications.

No comments: