A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Not giving up

I've received quite a few good wishes, including one posted as a comment on this blog.

Thank you all.

Just because I've got a job doesn't mean I've stopped looking. I'm made of sterner stuff than that.

This job is a seven month assigmemt so I'll be back on the job market during the middle of next year. Meantime I'm going to cultivate my network - this is much easier to do when you're in a job.

I will be posting to this site during the next half-year, though not as frequently as recently.

I'll also be updating my business building blog, hopefully with more regularity than recently.

And I still have things on my list to write for this blog: OneNote, the useless recruiter etc.

So, I'd recommend a RSS reader.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happens when a blog ends? The Baghdad Blogger covered it well: "I think Hiatus is the word. Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen."

I put it down to the fact that I started posting comments. Compare the success rate before and after. My fees are reasonable.

Simon