A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Another end of the week

Ages ago I applied for a job with a company whose US namesake had an interesting web site.

The recruitment agent working with them has been excellent and has kept me informed of progress, even when there hasn't been any (uh?).

This morning he called to advise that they'll give me a telephone interview on Wednesdsay.

Another week, another interview.

I also got a bite from an agency who I contacted this morning. They were interested in my relocation management experience and send they'd send details of a contract up North. So far, I've received nothing. I'll chase them on Monday.

Today I applied for one job.

This week I've made 11 applications and received four bites.

I've also written rather a lot of posts. The least you can do is read them all and tell your friends to do the same.

No comments: