A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Briefly

As I won't be able to job hunt tomorrow (interview in London) I thought I'd better go through jobs posted betweeen 3pm Friday (when I stopped looking) and now.

This involved skimming through about 1000 job postings across two web sites.

I managed to apply for three jobs. This is much better than on Friday when I couldn't apply for a single job. It seems advertisers were waiting until I finished looking for the day, then posted their requirements (all three jobs were posted late afternoon on Friday).

No comments: