A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Job of the day

"Requirements: - UK resident - Be at least 18 - Computer with Internet and e-mail access - Check your email several times a day (each Hour is wellcomed) - You need to respond immediately to emails - Scan of one of your ID"

No phone number was given but this isn't too unusual. However I couldn't find anything about the company using Google. And the email address the recruiter gave was a generic one, not related to any company.

With the current spate of identity thefts this is not something to which I'd apply. Especially as they want a scan of my ID, which I guess would be a passport or credit card.

No comments: