A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Another shock

Not only did TWRAITW call in response to my application but another agency called just to advise me that a job they had been keen for me to take had been permenantly put on hold.

This happens a lot. I've had so much of this. Jobs are created, I apply, the agency likes my c.v. so much they want some of my DNA, then the company puts the job on hold.

It's frustrating for me but it must be even more frustrating for the agencies. They do loads of work then don't get paid.

No comments: