A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Crickey

It's been so long since my mobile phone rang that when it did ring this afternoon I almost forgot what to do.

It was an ageny calling about my response to an advert yesterday.

They were interested and were happy to put my name forward. Great, so that's a bite. The role can be either permanent or contract (and it's a rather nice contract rate).

Incidentally, initially I couldn't find details about this advert. For a while I thought I had failed to put it into my Access database. But then I remembered that earlier in the day I had set a filter to show only applications resulting in bites. So, that's why yesterday's application wasn't being shown.

No comments: