A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Rhymes with Clucking Bell

The rest of today was spent a bit like the morning: trawling through web sites but finding nothing.

My mobile did, however, ring. Oh the excitement.

Even better. It was an agency calling me to see if I was interested in a release management job up North (Cheshire way). For a well known retail bank.

Now, this agency had called me about exactly the same job a year ago. As I was happy for them to put my name forward then I felt there was no reason for them not to do the same now. I'm sure nothing will come of it.

Anyway, it counts as an application and as a bite.

No comments: