A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Good news

Well, good if you don't like competency tests.

I've just taken a call from the agency handling the first interview yesterday. They don't want to go further with my application. This is a little bit surprising as they indicated I had interviewed well.

There wasn't any feedback for me but the agency promised that if they got any they would relay it to me. From my good experience with this agency I believe they would actually do this.

To cap it all, I couldn't find any jobs today and I feel a bit ropey. Still, I did get a bite yesterday.

No comments: