A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Rest of the day

Having spent this morning job hunting and applying for one job it was definitely time for a haircut.

This involves travelling to the nearest city (I don't trust townies with scissors).

Whilst I was in Brighton I took a phone call from the agency handling my first interview tomorrow. He wanted to give me a quick briefing.

I was on the street and at one stage he asked if I was in a ghetto, such was the background noise. "Well," I replied, "I am in Brighton".

Naturally, I didn't have time to job hunt this afternoon. Reading BBC News on-line I spotted that on Thursday it'll be World Usability Day. Meanwhile, here is a link to a collection of less-than-perfect documentation.

Unless you're very good I won't update this blog tomorrow; well, I'll be in London seeing recruiters then, hopefully, a few friends (and a couple of beers).

No comments: