A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Dates

For ages I've used c.v.s with just the years against the roles, save for the last two roles where I've put the months as well.

Today I was thinking of updating my iprofile details. I don't normally bother with iprofile but I thought "what the heck" it's another medium.

For each role they require the starting and leaving month as well as year.

I can't remember these for all the roles I've had (going back around 15 years) so I had a look for a c.v. with these details. After all, I do remember being asked for these details just once or twice by agencies.

But I couldn't find any such c.v. (and I never delete jobs applications I've emailed).

I looked and looked but I couldn't find. So, maybe at the weekend, I'll have to dig out the original contracts and have a look. Not easy as I can't remember where I've put those either.

No comments: