A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Nibble

Look, it's Friday, I'm tired and I'm thoroughly cheesed off looking for jobs.

Yes, I went to London on Wednesday and had two good interviews (although I was informed yesterday about the first one not being successful). And I met up with a friend afterwards.

But the thing is, going off to London makes it worse when I leave.

Today I applied for three jobs. One was in Finland, one was in the Netherlands and one was in Berkshire.

I got through to the agent handling the job, a contract, in the Netherlands. Once he realised to which job I was applying he sounded interested. He asked me to send a further summary for Monday. Not quite a bite, let's call it a nibble.

No comments: