A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Today

Always a risk titling an entry "Today". After all, that could be the name for just about every entry.

Well, today I applied for two jobs. Both contracts. That's not a bad start to the week.

Now, although I have live bites (one for a contract in Helsinki, oh me, me, me please) I don't have any interviews lined up.

Whatever, it looks like it's going to be another week not at work. Ho hum.

I didn't do much studying this weekend due to a problem with my brain. It was just not interested. Nothing I could do about it.

Did, however, look at some break-even analysis for the business. Worked out a cunning formula for this which fits in with my ever-so-cunning financial model.

Otherwise, I looked at blogs. All of them I reckon.

No comments: