A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Busy

Been quite a hectic day.

I applied for four jobs (and remember it took most of last week to reach that number) and these resulted in three bites.

One of them would have progressed further but the recruiter wasn't going to pay anywhere near my absolute minimum. I was kinda relieved as it was a public sector employer out in Hertfordshire. I nearly didn't apply.

Two other recruiters asked me to re-jig my c.v which took me ages to do. In the case of one, I kept sending it to erroneous email addresses - I was typing too fast. Think it got there in the end.

No comments: