A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Slight networking

Yesterday afternoon I had coffee with a recruitment manager for an IT company working in the City. A friend who works there suggested I contact her.

Although they weren't recruiting right now they may, just may, have a role utilising my PM and ITIL knowledge. But they have to utilize their existing people if at all possible.

Anyway, we had a good chat and I had a very chocolaty hot chocolate drink (I don't drink coffee - there aren't enough armed police in the City if I did).

She's of the opinion that two pages is enough for a c.v. I agree, but I'm finding it difficult to put in key achievements.

No comments: