A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Afternoon

I phoned the agency about the job to which I applied this morning.

He said he'd get back to me but hasn't.

I then saw another job advert. Possibly for the same job but I'm not sure. It was run by another agency. I emailed and then phoned the agent.

He said he didn't know "what the heck" his client was talking about in their requirements but would get back to me tomorrow when he has more details.

I also received a call from an agency to whom I had applied on Sunday. They cut to the quick and asked me my salary requirements. If it's within their client's budget then they'll want to interview me. They said they'll get back to me. So that's a bite.

No comments: