A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Not good

Today is the 26th day of June. So it's very likely that I'll be out of work for the whole of June.

This is a bummer. I really wanted to be somewhere lively (like London) during the summer.

Anyway, I need a break. And as recruiters, like most people, now go on holiday, I should do the same.

I keep looking at lastminute.com but it doesn't really seem to do last minute deals. I'll keep looking at it and other sites.

Anyway, at the end of July I'm off to Helsinki as it's my godson's big 03 birthday.

No comments: