A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Forgot to mention

Yesterday I contacted the director at my last employer who wanted me to take a contract role in Amsterdam.

He advised me that it turned out that someone else had applied before he'd heard of the job. My application was too late.

Oh well, there we go.

Today he phoned. Not sure why but things have changed and he wanted to put my name forward. Exactly what I wanted and my c.v. will go to the client on Monday.

They may want to meet me in London first but if it all goes well (big "if") then I could start quite soon.

No comments: