A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Hot day

Yesterday morning I phoned the guy I was hoping to meet in London. We confirmed the meeting time, 2pm. Then I got the train up to London.

It was actually in Canary Wharf but that's only 20 minutes from central London thanks to the new Jubilee tube line.

The interview went well but I won't know the outcome for a few working days as he's going to interview others as well. It would be an 18 month assignment in Amsterdam which would be ideal.

Anyway, on Monday I have an interview for an interim IT management assignment in central London. First come, first served.

No comments: