A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

No change though

Another day not at work.

I've a horrible feeling this will go on for ages as well, just like before.

It's almost certain now that I'll leave the flat at the weekend. A big pity as I was really hoping to spend the summer here. It's a good area.

Today I applied for three jobs. I also saw an advert to which I'd applied (using an on-line feature of that particular web site) a few days ago. I phoned the agency but the agent didn't have my c.v.

Today, she'd given her email address so I mailed the c.v. to her. I then spent the rest of the day (every so slight exaggeration) phoning and leaving messages for her. She never called back.

No comments: