A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Chasing up

This afternoon I sent the director at my last employer a quick email asking if he'd heard anything from their client needing a PM in Amsterdam.

He sent a quick email back saying he hadn't.

Then, around 7pm UK time I received a phone call from one of his colleagues in Amsterdam. The client would like to see me tomorrow in London. Great. That's an interview. I'll get confirmation of the time tomorrow morning (most likely it's an afternoon interview) and I've already got one job description.

No comments: