A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

One application, two bites

Last Friday I rushed off an application for a PM role in the Thames Valley.

Unusually I didn't phone the agent.

I saw what looked like the same advert today so phoned him. Turns out they were for two seperate jobs. And the agent liked the sound of me (another reason why it's important to phone) and said he'd put my name forward for both jobs.

He's on holiday next week so there'll be a bit of a pause.

Today I applied for four jobs and got three bites.

No comments: