A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Bitten

I spent most of yesterday trying to get through to an agent to whom I had re-sent my c.v. in the morning.

By the end of the day I felt she'd never call back. This sometimes happens.

Anyway I phoned her today. She liked my c.v. and sent me the job details. From this she wanted a one page summary of my suitability to do the job. This I churned out. I spoke with her after lunch and she said she was going to send my details to her client.

Moreover the job can be in one of two places: Netherlands or somewhere up North. I asked that I'd prefer to relocate to Europe.

No comments: