A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Straightforward advert of the week 2

"... You must be technically averse to large scale migration projects ..."

No idea what this meant.

Apart from anything else it was advertised by the agency who, er, misled me over rates for a contract with a company who wanted to employ me.

I didn't apply.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy. There is such an amazing bunch of interesting stuff out here. I'm new around here, but I really like your Blog. I'm still trying to figure out how to make all this technical stuff work like I want it to. If you're interested, go see my best home based businesses site about starting a business and working from home. It's still pretty rough but I finally know what I want it to be. Anyway, you may still find something of interest.