A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Couple of web sites

When I'm not busy job hunting, learning German, studying XP or building a business I like to sit on my arse (what else?) and read other blog sites.

From Lifehacker blog today I saw links to:

  • a Wired article on how social networks can help you get a job. This reminds me to update my openBC and LinkedIn accounts.
  • A Slackermanager guide to fast tracking your career. What this doesn't point out, however, is that to fast track your career it helps to have a job.

No comments: