A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Another day not at work

Couldn't find any jobs today. Well, that's Mondays for you.

Did, however, manage to apply for four jobs yesterday.

After looking through web sites today I phoned agencies I've contacted recently.

As usual a lot hadn't received any responses from agencies.

Some jobs had gone on hold - I've had so many of those.

One agency, to whom I had sent an email yesterday, was very interested. I seemed to tick all his boxes. He said he'd send my c.v. to his client. So, despite a dismal day I had one bite.

No comments: