A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

So so sort of day

Today I managed to apply for two jobs.

That's ok as it brings my total for this week - so far - up to my target of five applications.

And although it's only Tuesday I'm off for an interview tomorrow, north of London, so I won't be able to job hunt.

What's more I got a bite. Moreover the agency phoned me, rather than me phoning the agency and then getting a very positive response.

The agent is going to put me forward for two roles with his client. They seem to be very similar jobs - freeland project management of relocations - and I seem suitable for both.

He said he hasn't seen other c.v.s with so much relocation experience. Which is ironic as I've mainly done these as part of general IT management roles.

No comments: