A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Alcohol

Today my tummy has had that feeling you get after drinking over a bottle of white wine (or two bottles when I'm on form).

Which is an extra pity as I didn't have much to drink yesterday and none today.

So, it's probably some little infection.

Pity again as today, for the first time in a few weeks, I had enough time to go to the gym.

Anyway, I didn't go.

Instead I applied for three jobs. So far, this week, it's been good: a total of 14 applications and another two days to go. Plus I've had good, positive feedback.

But, after over three months, I'm now really fed up with job hunting and being stuck away from any decent metropolitan, cosmopolitan environment.

No comments: