A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, December 12, 2005

More excitement

Well, I had my haircut.

And, er ...

I received a call from the agency to whom I spoke last week about a contract whose rate was too low. Well the rate was still too low but he'd like to forward my details anyway, just in case something resulted.

I told him about the agency who messed me around in the summer so he knows I'm very definite about the rate issue. Don't want to be messed around again.

Oh and I received an email from the agency handling my application for a contract job in Helsinki (from a while back). Basically: "Ei".

Today I couldn't find any jobs to which to apply.

No comments: